Liquefied Petroleum Gas is distributed only by the public sector all around India. For Homely usage it’s available in capacity of 14.2 Kg and is distributed in houses in 5 Kg. The approval for the gas agency is given by ISI, Regulator and Suraksha House. The gas has to be distributed in specified area by the distributors and the cylinder is also provided in specific areas. They also provide free home delivery services which have made life of every house wives much simpler as they don’t have to wait in queue.
Bharat Gas is also known as India’s National Cooking gas Suppliers Company. Its spread all over India in few years and it has its own complaint cell. It’s been very successful in providing good customer service to all the customers. The complaint cell solves all the customers’ problems in a very quick way. No phone of customer’s complaint is left unattended. Bharat Gas has been providing best service till now, which is known as LPG Customer Care Services. Bharat Gas is one of the top most Gas suppliers companies. It has made life easy for all its customers in India. Its services are making its name in Indian Cooking. It has proved its good service and no customer’s complaints; it’s a onetime service provider.
Bharat Gas New Connection | LPG Gas Connection | New LPG Gas Connection
Some of the documents which are required for getting Bharat Gas New Connection are mentioned below. One must provide the following documents at the time of getting connection.
Proof of Identity- The following Identity proof is must as
- Voters Identification Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card – One copy of Pan card
- Any Photo identification issued by State Government is must
- Aadhaar Number allotment letter
Proof of Address- Address proof is must as
- Voters Identification Card – One copy of voter Identification Card
- Ration Card- One copy of Ration Card
- Electricity Bill ( within last three months)- One copy of Electricity Bill
- Telephone bill( within last three months)- One copy of Telephone bill
- Employers Certificate- One copy of Employers Certificate
- Rent Receipt (Last two months)- One copy of Rent Receipt
- LIC Policy (Validity to be checked)- One copy of LIC Policy
- Flat allotment letter
- House Registration Papers
- Aadhaar Number allotment letter
Keep ready the given documents once you get the connection
- Keeping the subscription voucher safe after the payment of requisite deposit is must.
- Also famous as Blue book or pass book, you will be issued a booklet which is also called as Domestic consumer gas card which will have all the particulars or details of gas connection say for example details of supply and all other services as recorded taken by customer.
- LPG safety and conservation related literature is required
- The customer also needs to get a new hotplate having ISI mark and should be available at the distributor
Following points have to be remembered for getting online connection
- Log on to Bharat Gas Official Website, open your account, get updates, fill up forms, book gas, and pay online.
- You will be getting a call from the representative of Bharat gas.
- Download and print the form, fill it and deposit at the nearest Bharat gas branch with all the required documents. It will take 3 to 5 working days time to issue new gas cylinder.
- To know more about it, location of Bharat Gas Agency one needs to go to the nearest branch.
- Logon to website of Bharat Gas for knowing more about the updates.
Bharat Gas Booking | Online LPG Gas Booking | Bharat Gas Refill Booking
Customers of Bharat Gas can book the refilling of gas online now. They don’t have to stand in long queue for Bharat Gas Booking. It also saves lots of money and time. The customers are happy with this online booking system. The booking can also be possible by sms and offline booking.
Online booking process- Bharat Gas
- Bharat Gas Online Booking service is online services which has made customers very comfortable and satisfied them completely.
- Online registration is must for online booking of gas. It’s available on its home page. The method of booking is very simple; one has to just follow the instructions.
- They provide online form filling and once you fill up the form you have to submit it online.
- They ask for personal details like date, time of booking.
- No guarantee of online booking on same date and time is given; it can change as per conditions.
- After 21 days of previous delivery, another delivery request can be made. This is applicable for both online and offline booking.
Bharat Gas Offline Booking System or Procedure:
- One can contact dealers and get the registration done.
- Bharat gas Refill Booking can be done by booking and by visiting Bharat Gas Dealer office also.
- Booking is also possible by calling gas agency. All the procedures of getting the gas refilled or booked is must.
Bharat Gas SMS Booking Services:
The registration links are also available on home page of the website. Get yourself registered now.
Mentioned here are few steps to book Bharat Gas Booking through SMS
- Type in LPG in your message.
- Then send SMS to given number 52725 if you are MTNL, Vodafone, airtel, Tata Indicom Customers.
- For other mobile service subscriptions send SMS at 57333.
Bharat Gas Transfer Connection | Transfer Gas Connection | Transfer LPG Gas Connection
When we move in new house, it’s always that one has to take up new gas connection or Transfer Bharat Gas Connection to a new gas agency which is nearest to your house. So what one can do is approach new gas agency for transfer. The transfer of Bharat Gas Connection is easily done and is done very fast in few days time. So what we suggest is one need not get worried in case you have Old Gas connection of Bharat Gas instead you can guide your friends also about the same . Pre planning of Gas transfer a week before you shift to new location is must. This will help you in saving time and getting the work done on time.
Documents required for Bharat Gas Transfer Connection
To show some proof of authentication, customer has to submit few documents if not all as mentioned below:
Documents required for address and identification –
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Employer’s Certificate,
- Voters Identity Card,
- Flat allotment / possession letter
- Telephone bill,
- Rent Receipt.
Steps to be followed to Transfer Bharat Gas Connection are as mentioned below:
- Contact your respective dealer from whom you have taken connection.
- Always carry your subscription voucher and Domestic gas holder card.
- Send request letter requesting for the transfer of your gas connection to your dealer.
- Dealers always gross check your documents submitted to them for verification purpose and then will refund your money.
- Carry your domestic gas holder card with you for the connection transfer to the new place as this will help you in getting gas connection transfer quickly.
- The applicant also needs to present some details about its new residential premises mainly the address.
- One can apply for Transfer Bharat Gas Connection Online.
If the Bharat Gas Transfer is in same or nearby city
- The current dealer may issue a transfer advice of customer only on producing the Subscription Voucher.
- Customer transfer advice remains valid merely for 3 months from the issue date.
- Subscription voucher and the Customer service voucher may get produced to the transferred distributor. Now, one can avail his new CTA along with the subscription voucher.
- The subscription vouchers and customer service vouchers may get produced to the distributor – transferred distributor. One can avail new Customer transfer advice along with the subscription voucher.
- One is not required to submit equipment cylinder or the regulator for transfer of gas.
If the Bharat Gas Transfer is to any other place then
- Collection of termination voucher from your current location dealer is must .Then in that case there will be refunding of initial caution deposits on the submission of subscription voucher.
- The domestic gas holder card may come in use in case you take the Transfer Gas Connection promptly in new residential area from the new distributor.
Bharat Gas Customer Care | Customer Care Services | Toll Free Number
There are 30 million users. The operation started in the year 1955 and it was named as Bharat Gas. This is now major provider of LPG. One can post complaints and feedback’s through the Bharat Gas Customer Care services. You can also post your complaints, suggestions online. One can also call from toll free number.
Bharat Gas Mobile App | Android Mobile Application | Download Bharat Gas Mobile Application
Consumer gets all the services details whenever the gas is booked. One can easily find out this Bharat Gas Mobile Application. Customers gets all the service details when the gas is booked like about its receiving , booking date , cylinder price , new gas connections , transfer connections , customer services .
Link Aadhaar Card with Bharat Gas | How to Link Aadhaar Card
Bharat gas is a LPG gas provider. It has many subscribers all around India. The Indian Government has started the scheme in which one can Link Aadhaar card with Bharat Gas. One can receive the Bharat Gas Subsidy in your account.
LPG Gas Subsidy | How to Give Up LPG Subsidy
Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has asked the customers of How to GiveItUp LPG Gas Subsidy. The government – federal government will surrender the LPG Gas Subsidy. Some people have reacted that it is my right, why should I give it my subsidy. Giving up subsidized LPG will reduce the federal government subsidy bill. This is most simple method.
Bharat Gas who is surrendering your LPG subsidy has come to be simple and online. Bharat gas booking process is now more simple and easy to get refilled.