How to Book Bharat Gas Cylinder
“BHARATGAS” is owned by Indian based oil and gas company, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
If you are a new customer then to book a gas cylinder you have to be its customer and for that you have to apply for Bharat Gas New Connection. But if you are an old customer then for your convenience and flexibility Bharat Gas provides you 4 modes from you can book to refill your cylinder anytime, from anyplace in the country. These modes are as follows:-
- Through internet- www.ebharatgas.com
- Through phone
- Through BharatGas agencies
- 1)How to book online?
- Open internet and go to the address bar and type the mail-id: www.ebharatgas.com
- Then go to login box appearing on the right corner, click on consumers then new page will appear containing login-id and password. Enter your login id and password. By filling some details you will be able to book your cylinder online.
- If you do not have the login-id and password then send a sms LPGID to-7738299899 from your registered mobile number. After that you will receive a message containing your LPG id and password, from there you can book your cylinder.
- 2) how to book cylinder on phone?
- Call to your nearest Bharat Gas Dealers to book through phone. The phone number of nearest dealers can be found on http://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/ebindex.jsp?opt=locate . on this page you will be able to find the address,contact number,emergency number of your nearest BharatGas dealers.
- Or else you can call on this five-digit number 12664 that will help you to make booking your gas cylinder
3) How to book through Bharat Gas Agencies?
You can visit your nearest Bharat Gas agency and book your cylinder. List of your nearest agency can be found through http://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/ebindex.jsp?opt=locate which has the location and contact number of all agency nearby your place. Just visit this site and enter your state and district it will show you the list.
If you are a new customer then follow these simple steps to book online your cylinder:-
On the home page, there will be a button as new request click on it then a KYC(know your customer)form will appear fill in the details and upload the required documents and click on button submit your form will be submitted payment can done online and offline both ways choose your mode of payment and your new connection is booked without any hassle
Booking cylinder offline:-
Make call on a toll-free number, soon enough you will receive the call from the concerned authority from there one can obtain required information for the process and can get registered to Bharat Gas. You will asked for the documents regarding your identity proof, residential proof-electricity bill, ration card, telephone bill,passport, aadhaar-card, voter-id, rent receipt, any of above can be shown as proof for your resident and identity.
Security deposit for new gas connection for Bharat Gas:-
additional charges can be applied for new gas,stove,rubber tube or extra cylinders,these may vary according to area. If you wish you can also transfer your connection for that visit www.ebharatgas.com