Bharat Gas service is ranked as the one of the best LPG gas service in India in terms of quality as well as quantity. The service of Bharat Gas is more efficient and convenient as compared to others in terms of customer care service through phone, internet and so on.
Given information help you to reach Bharat Gas service centre in order to your convenient and requirement:-
Bharat Gas Customer Care Online Service
- Go to the official website of the Bharat Gas and get all the information that you are required to know about your LPG gas connection.
- Even after your complaints registered there were no changes can be made in that case you can visit another website to register your query or feedback again.
- With help of your registered account in the online website of Bharat Gas you can also registered your complaints there.
Another online service of Bharat Gas
- You can also book your Bharat Gas connection by visiting its official website and your gas connection online can be done there.
- Along with your LPG gas service you can also get services like LPG tube, apron etc. from online booking of Bharat Gas.
- You can also register your complaints and queries in the online website of Bharat Gas.
Bharat Gas Customer Care Helpline Number
- To register your complaints and queries you can dial on this toll free numbers 155233 or 18002333555.
- In case of emergency you can visit this website ebharatgas for gas leak.
- You can also book your gas service with the help of SMS service provided by Bharat Gas by following certain steps:
1. Register your mobile number by typing REG>space<Distributor SAP Code>space<Consumer Number.
2. Vodafone, MTNL, Idea, Airtel & Tata Users send this SMS to 52725 and Airtel and other Mobile Users to send this SMS to 57333.
You will get a conformation SMS.
Bharat Gas has started its new service for the convenience of the consumers which include complaints service or emergency service:
- As compared to any other LPG gas service Bharat Gas is best LPG service provider in India.
- Due its popularity Bharat Gas gains 30 million customers around the country.
- Due to increasing its popularity Bharat Gas has started its Emergency Service Cell which provides daily 24 hour service even on Sundays.
- You can also get the helpline number of your nearest Bharat Gas service centre by visiting the website link
- In case of emergency Bharat Gas customers can also contact on the Bharat Gas emergency helpline numbers (18002333555) which provide 24 hour service and you can register your complaints there.