Bharat Gas is the subscriber of the BPCL ( Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.), and its an biggest LPG provider gas agency in all our the country, who provider the LPG Gas at least 3 crores families in India. They provide their best services to all the consumers and they try to giving the good service. If you are the consumer of the Bharat gas and your shifted in the other or same city, and you don’t know the procedure of Bharat Gas Transfer Connection, so here you find out the whole information of transfer connection.
Required Documents details for Bharat Gas Transfer Connection:
Here you get the all documents details, but not all documents are needed but the customer have to show all the proof in the authorized Bharat Gas Agency in your nearest location.
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Employer’s Certificate
- Voters Identity Card
- Flat allotment / possession letter
- Telephone bill
- Rent Receipt
Bharat Gas Transfer Connection Procedure:
- First go to the nearest Bharat Gas Agency and contact to dealer, then take the domestic gas holder card and the subscription voucher,
- Write an application for transferring the gas connection to the another dealer,
- Then the dealer checked all the papers & refunding the deposited money,
- Also, you can transfer your connection through online, for online procedure you have to visit the Bharat Gas website, then login with your ID and password, go the transfer connection page, and fill the all details and other required information , then submit it.
- The total time of this procedure is 4 to 5 days.
If Transfer Bharat Gas Connection into the same city:
If you are transfer into the same or another city and you you have to transfer the bharat gas connection, so you have to approach the current dealer and tell him about your transfer and providing the new residential proof. According to the new residential proof the dealer will change you address in records. If you are transfer the gas connection into the same city but not the current dealer area, so the dealer will issue you a Customer Transfer Advice (CAT), if you provide him the subscription voucher and the CAT validity is 3 months after the issue date. Then you have to go the new dealer and show him all the documents and then dealer will check all this & providing the new CAT and subscription voucher.
If Transfer Bharat Gas Connection into the other city:
In this case you have to collect the Termination Voucher form the current dealer, then dealer will refund you the deposit money, if you provide the subscription voucher to the dealer. The domestic holder card can be used for the gas connection in the new area from a new distributor.