Get connected your Aadhaar card to Bharat Gas Connection online & offline.
Get Full Procedure on Bharat Gas Online/offline Link Aadhaar Card.
Full Procedure on Bharat Gas Offline Link Aadhaar.
Method 1 : Offline Process :
Get ready with following things :
* Your aadhaar card number
* LPG ID / Consumer Number
* Bharat Gas Distributor Details
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED :
* Get the form from the distributor’s office
* Or you can download the Linking Form from the web : – Click here to Download
* Take out the print of the downloaded form.
* Fill the following details correctly :
* Aadhaar number
* LPG ID/Consumer number
* Submit the application form in the office of your Bharat Gas LPG Distributor .
* Get the acknowledgement slip which will be needed .
You will get the confirmation on your registered phone no. via sms .
Full Procedure on Bharat Gas Online Link Aadhaar.
Method 2 : Online Procedure to Link Aadhaar Card with Bharat Gas LPG Connection :
* Now, enter few details by following the steps given below :
Step 1 :
Enter your location details by selecting your district and then state.
* Select the Benefit type as “LPG”
* Select the select “BPCL”
* Choose the distributor’s name( The main branch of Bharat Gas in your area)
* Enter your LPG Consumer number
Step 3 :
Fill the personal details :
* Enter your Email address
* Enter your mobile number
* Enter the Aadhaar number also( Double check it after entering)
* Now, you will receive “One time Password”(OTP) on your registered number and email
Step 4 :
* Enter the one time password you just received
* Enter the security code
* Hit the submit button to complete the process
Process is completed
Note : If your mobile number is not registered with aadhaar card, Click Here
In this way you can easily link aadhaar card info with your Bharat Gas Connection via Online mode also.
Method 3 : IVRS ( Interactive voice System) Method :
Keep the aadhaar card and Bharat Gas LPG details ready with you
* For IVRS : Visit this page – www.ebharatgas.com/pages/Customer_Care/CC_IVRSInfo.html
* Get the IVRS number for your state
* Make a call to the IVRS number and follow the steps
* Enter the IVRS number and make a call
* Enter your aadhaar card no.
* Enter your LPG details.
Method 4 : Sending SMS to Link Bharat Gas LPG & Aadhaar Card
It is an easy way
* First register your mobile number with LPG(if not registered) and then send an SMS.
* Registering the Mobile number with Bharat Gas Connection
Ways to register :
* By visiting the branch
* By logging into your online Bharat Gas LPG account.
Make SMS in the following format :
UID <aadhaar number>
example- UID 123123123123
Send SMS (from registered numbers)
57333 (All India),
52725 (Vodafone, MTNL, Idea, Airtel & Tata users)
Write your query related to the above information in the comment box.